Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ranking Job Contribuition dont work

Discussion on Ranking Job Contribuition dont work within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ranking Job Contribuition dont work

The name of the char and etc appears, the contribution appears but the ranking does not appear itself.
Can anybody help me?

when it works fine .. go like that

server files of megamax are fixed it

any help?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Control send dont work in minimized window but work when is active
03/07/2016 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
Hi i have next problem i need to send 4 keys 1,2,3,4 in minimized window in game Forsaken World. It send keys but i dont see that it press it, and when i minimize window it dont works. I tired to see if minimized window is changed title but its not so i dont see a reason to dont send it, even with admin rights, 32 bit and 64 bit both tested and dont works. I tried with handle dont works too. Second thing i have a macro mouse and i tried to use him and he works normaly, but i need program to...
[Buying] EUW Account - all champs and at least 100 Skins / dont care about Ranking
01/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Like the title says, I'm looking for an account with a variety of champs and skins. Dont really care about ranking. and pls only offers with prices. Dont wanna play the "make me an offer" game.... :-)
[Work in Progress]Eud Ranking For Website
03/12/2014 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Im currently working on a Eud Ranking system, bout 85% done, Just working on adding in the rest of the id's for pets since most have around 5 item_type's to identify what they are, If any of you currently know some post em here, Ill keep yall updated with progress. P.S. Im currently doing this alone and have rl Stuff I have to do while working on this so I cant say pase is good with it but I'm trying. Future Updates: Displaying User's Who Own The Pets Making it display such as 80*...
Work with artmoney dont work
05/25/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hello together I have artmoney with the Spyware process detector but when i am select the game (Kalonline) spyware the engine exe not find have anybody an good idea for me ? thanks and an good night
the bot dont work
04/18/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
my bot doesnt kill anything he just runs to the left and right.. wtf how do i fix this?????