Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About daily quest

Discussion on About daily quest within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/15/2016, 13:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
For the "finish" one, just a bypass, could be set as a procedure, triggering every 6 hours for checking (if highrate server, every 15 minutes, or something like that), if someone passes lv 30, which in this case, the system removes the quest from the _CharQuest table, and thus, it will be unobtainable from the NPC (quest giver) nor available for rewards (quest rewarder).
ı didnt understand you can you explain me ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Daily quest
02/15/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Heyo !* Anyone can explain me how i can do a daily quest?* When its start a new day the quest dissapear and appear another
Daily quest
02/14/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Heyo !* Anyone can explain me how i can do a daily quest?* When its start a new day the quest dissapear and appear another
[B]Daily Quest
06/02/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies
Hayho, Ich verkaufe hier meine Daily Quests. Beinhaltet - Daily Quest Monster Kill - Daily Quest Metin Kill - Daily Quest Collection
daily quest even 15 may
05/15/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
where i can pick these quest with a char 101? cause i try in jangan and other towns and gives me not any single quest but with a 88 char i can take it.. i search for the npc in alex but i dont find it