Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild Problem

Discussion on Guild Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guild Problem

Guys Any One Can Come With Me TeamViewer and Fix Guild Pic Problem in my game ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Problem
11/24/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies
Hello. I have problems on my server. I searched and executed query's from epvp about guild reset after restart. Now when some players create guilds in game i can't see on database. Why ? What is problem ?
Guild problem
09/06/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi there I have 2 big problems here. First is about guild. At guardian i wanna make that when i guild is maked to require lv 75, yang and some items. Anything i change in quest it didn`t make sense. The only thing is needed when i make guild is lv. 40 and 200.000 yang. Somebody can help me with a new quest, or something i can do ? The quest : elseif pc.get_level()<75 then say_title("Gardian:") say("Imi pare rau dar nu ai nivelul necesar") say("pentru a te putea lasa sa...
Guild NPC's problem
12/15/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello. I spent many days to find solution for guild alchemists. To be more precise their function - pc.ore_refine(). Basicly, the Quest do refine ore, but alchemist doesn't transfer gold to guild account at all. Less trouble is with guild BlackSmith, Jeweler and Armorer, they after refining item transfer gold to guild account, but for next five minutes when refining I get in syschat message: "Gold transfer unsuccessful"
Guild Problem !
12/25/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi everyone i have a problem with my server and created more than 3 if the guild 4 Does not Appear Guilds but when I give is only appreciating relog .. 5677 source help me who thinks can help me !
Guild problem
01/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey. Recently, there's been a bug or something in my guild. Whenever you press "g", you instantly crash. Everyone in my guild has the problem, and i was just wondering if there's another way to leave the guild. Cheers, Zenuki