Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change mobs spawn location?

Discussion on How to change mobs spawn location? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change mobs spawn location?

Hello
Anyone can write me a working query or a small release to change mobs spot?
eg. lvl 90-100 mobs to samarkand

thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] How to DISABLE mobs Spawn , without uniques spawn , etc ?
09/12/2016 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i am making a PVP server , i want to make start level 110 and cap level 130 so the other areas are not important , and also they could take RAM , CPU and it may cause some LAGGGGGS ! so can you tell me any ideas how to disable it ? Thanks
How to change number to spawn mobs
02/19/2013 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Hey how to change this value for low or high number spawn boss mov ,00000cc8 //number of spawn Thanks.
[Help]how to change mobs and Unique Spawn place !!
07/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
how to change Mobs and Unique spawn place i don't need jupiter and alx map all what i need mobs and Uniques player will summon lv 70 and i don't need Dw cave and JG ~ Costnipol map i have alot of place all i need some one to explian to me with pic sorry for bad english ;(
[Guide/releae - How to Change new Char spawn location!]
04/13/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Well, this is my first release so dont flame at me lol Ok well On my server you probs been wondering how i figured it out how to change the spawn location of a Char when making a new one, There is 2 ways to this The first one is. Server Files ---> AccServer ----> GetConfig.ini Ok you will find a info within this note pad you will find Alot if info like this... KeepConnectTimeOut=60000
Unique spawn location...
12/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi everyone! Question is far simple. Where can I find a map of all unique (including Captain ivy and other monsters like that) spawn location? I mean I want to hunt unique but I never know where/when they spawn :( Oh and if you had the level of the unique it would also help me to know if it's a easy or REALLY easy unique.. or impossible for my level ;) Thank you :)