Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO autoselect range

Discussion on SJSRO autoselect range within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SJSRO autoselect range

could someone publish a working noDC and working select range loader???
because 1 loader has noDC but not working select range and 1 has good select range but dosnt has the noDC -.-'

if possible ide even like to learn how to make my own loader with the combination of the 2 loader's scripts.

working select range laoder -
working noDC loader -

(taken from other topic duh..)

this could probably be done with RSHacker and some compiling but i have no idea how to begin or finalize it
Old 11/04/2009, 14:57   #2

is there something like the first auto select loader for sjsro new?

thx
Old 11/04/2009, 16:14   #3

daniel open your own thread.

btw i got the issue figured out thanks.
close please ^^
Old 11/27/2009, 16:44   #4

how this work ? i put it in the ecsro folder and press launch... Pls excute the silkroad.exe ????!?!! what to do ?
Old 11/27/2009, 17:06   #5

pls help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autoselect. Big range!
02/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
i need autoselect :p there is one on forum in thread about chiBOT but it have veeeery small range :/ i need autoselect like on iSRO is :P
Autoselect Range.
02/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello All Elitepvpers! I have a problem. I need know, what exactly the Loader (from lolkop) does. See, I updated the Autoselect to Media, all ok, but I'm having problems with the Range. I need know, how change the range, without the Loader! Thanks, Menna :bandit:
Help me ! Edit Range Autoselect For Ecsro !!!
01/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Help me ! Edit Range Autoselect For Ecsro !!! No used Loader And not be used by the Swsro : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-explo its-hacks-bots-guides/280123-swsro-quick-guide-edi t-autoselect-range-cheatengine.html
AutoSelect Range
01/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i have searched high and low.... google, epvpers, and some othere sites... still nothing for some reason i cant get any loaders to work correctly and i have found 2 or 3 programs to increase the range but they all fail to work just simply say completed but nothing happens! any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW need it for MySro can be a working loader or what ever but hard to bot with a range of 3 o.O EDIT: w00t got it working.... i ran it as administrator and it compatiblity...
SRO_Client.exe with With a far range of autoselect
07/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Here is sro_client.exe but you need media.pk2 with autoselect.... reuploaded SRO_Client.exe