Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my launcher dont start it loads then dissapears

Discussion on my launcher dont start it loads then dissapears within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post my launcher dont start it loads then dissapears

what should i do need some help with it when i open my launcher and the load screens appears it close and nothing after that what should i check or what is wrong with my game shold i check something in my VPS (SMC or SQL) ?
Old 03/12/2015, 10:33   #2

Did you add anything or just setup the files and then tried to login. Because if you added something in the database. Make sure you do it in the client side too. And make sure everything is the same as database.
Old 03/20/2015, 20:04   #3

i agree with Dunarsund
Old 03/21/2015, 16:55   #4

elite*gold: 1700
Yes. Dunarsund is right, but also you may try to start the client with EdxLoader.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2X EUW SILVER+BRONZE LOADS CHAMPS LOADS SKINS! BUY NOW
01/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
So I need to sell my accounts... I got a baby due in a months time and need funds so gamings gone. Here's my accounts... Silver 5 / EUW / 3RP 3+IP / 50 EURO Skins Unchained Alistar Almost Prom King Amumu - cant buy anymore Safar Caitln - cant buy anymore Masquarade Evelynn - cant buy anymore
Start Private server C4 edx loader dont start Client
01/22/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello can some one help me a little i,m done with great a server but when i use mine EDX loader nothing happens Skype [email protected] :handsdown:
Theft Games Launcher dont start ._.
11/27/2012 - Cabal Private Server - 5 Replies
evertime i click on the launcher, it wont appear.. maybe someone know how to fix? or could send me a manuell patch with the updated files ? would be nice.. Windows 7 64bit
[help]Launcher dont work proply
03/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
my problem is the launcher update some file and doesnt put him in the right place i try to update loding_001.dds and it show me other name and dont put it in /textures/ui/... i check the url and update.ini and the ip is fine and the game is work when i press start and it show me the html file i put(in the middle of the launcher) just the importent part that it doesnt update? any ideas? sry for bad english:p
bot wont start it loads then it dont show up
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
hello ive restarted my pc 2 times and nothing still no show up any help thank you