Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Want Explain For This

Discussion on I Want Explain For This within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I Want Explain For This

Error At Game Server

deleted
Old 03/05/2015, 13:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
check if this Place is closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to explain this?
11/04/2011 - Main - 0 Replies
I received warning of a banned guy by a lot scammer, it all to reveal a scammer InspectorAnalbär. How wrong can that be? I really want to understand it. See the date. http://i.imgur.com/C0YE3.jpg
can SOMEONE explain?
10/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
can SOMEONE explain to us newbeginners how this Inject DLL works and how we get the hacks to work? instead of just upload and say nothing more.
Someone Explain Me This...
02/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 48 Replies
Hi Everyone Im posting this to see if someone can explain me this: Yesterday i passed all day playing with my lvl 71 character at server venus, i have like 4 years playing this game and i always up date my self reading topics from any forums and things like that because this is the unique game that i always play, i cant understand how i GOT HACKED if im using TRUSTED PROGRAMS like loader, agbot, stealthlite & databar dats all i use when i play sro, i play sro always and when i get tire i...
CRC - someone explain please
12/14/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I've been off 2Moons for quite a while but now I think i am gonna start playing(and hacking) again;). So, after 30 min of forum browsing I learn that a way to bypass the crc check has been made public. Also I learn about the GG killer. Ok so I download the crc thing. My main question is: What is the crc folder present in the given bypass supposed to do? There are csv files present inside the folder, can they be used to any advantage? (I tried to search but the acronym crc is too...
anyone could explain pls :) ?
12/04/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
what means debugging the client, debug registers ??? i'm coding on a PW-MS bot, already working, could be helpful ... pls help me :):)