Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uniques dissapear

Discussion on Uniques dissapear within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Uniques dissapear

hello guys, i need help your.

i used this query

USE [SRO_VT_SHARD]
GO
UPDATE dbo.Tab_RefNest SET dwmaxtotalcount = dwmaxtotalcount/1.25

and uniques dissapear for game

TG,URU,ISY etc...

i need reduce my mobs for 35000, and need my uniques active.

you can help-me ?
Old 03/01/2015, 00:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Code:
USE [SRO_VT_SHARD]
GO
UPDATE dbo.Tab_RefNest SET dwmaxtotalcount = 1  where dwdelaytimemax = '21600'

Similar Threads Similar Threads
prices that dissapear
02/25/2014 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello all i got a strange problem and will try to give as much info and details as possible in hopes that someone may have had this problem and knows how to fix it or is smart enough to know what i am doing wrong . first of all i went in and set all the prices for items in dbo,refpricepolicyofitem in the database and took me forever to set them at the prices i wanted . then copied and pasted them into notepad++ and saved it in the media.pk2 file i extracted refpricepolicyofitem.txt and...
[Help] Items dissapear
02/17/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi community, When I buy a item from itemshop, in many time this item dissapear of inventory, I use cms by Hen and game is 34k. I try to repair tables, analyze but all are OK. Can you help me? Thx you so much
[HELP] bosses dissapear for some players
08/12/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I got a glitch on my server which I dont really understand. When I do Monster Madness as an event, some of the players (not all the time) but sometimes, cant see some or all the bosses. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks Dreams
[Help]Pet Face & Dissapear
11/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
hey guys..i try to put new pet in my client..and it works..but when it hatched the egg..it become like this: http://i.imgur.com/RLUl8.png Pet Face: Boom Tiger = Warrior Eudemon (Defense) Snow Tiger = Warrior Eudemon (Defense) Dissapear:
WSG Flag dissapear
09/13/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Found this In my server of Eonar, there is an Alliance rogue whom I have caught on to named Azielis... I am horde, and everyone hates him for one reason: His trick. It goes like this. While you are running, you drop the flag. Since you dropped it, you are closest to it. Just right click on it EXACTLY WHEN YOU DROP IT. This causes extreme ping if done a lot and rapidly. It seems like he disappears right after he drops the flag, and when the flag does finally register as on him, he is 50...