Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

make any buff stay on char 24h

Discussion on make any buff stay on char 24h within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
make any buff stay on char 24h

i need to know how to make any buff stay on the char for 24h or more
ty
Old 02/04/2015, 01:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
_RefSkill column: Param3
335294 = 335 seconds.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Stay 60 char Elyos
03/15/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
kaufe einen Account auf Balder/ Elyos, der zumindest einen stay 60er drauf hat. Klasse egal sollte nur einermaßen auszuhaltendes Equip haben.
[HELP]How do i make my server stay up
08/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
okay so my last thread was titled-wrong im sorry :/ but this is what i need help with : i have green X's on game war and i figure thats not very important. but when everything starts session will start and then about 2-3seconds later go back to II pause. and then everything else will stay on for a few more seconds and then go back to pause. and i opened my database and it seems everything is working fine. it connect to the ps_userdata. and it goes by windows authentication. idk if thats an...
Virtual D drive and make it stay
11/28/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
If you ever had a question on how to make a Virtual D drive and how to make it stay after reboot, this may help answer that question. After reading at the bottom of Prof's posting on D drive somehow I still wasn't able to get this to work, so I searched around and though I would share this information. Information below only tested on Window XP Open up NotePad Enter the following lines: @ECHO OFF subst d: c:\
Make Mobs Stay Still?
08/20/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Was wondering if anyone can help me with a Script for making the mobs not move just stand still. (Using just for Abyss) Cause in Abyss bosses sometimes run away from my skills even when i put them on a Corner of a Wall. Anyways I was thinking even tho it has something to do with Non Aggro , Changeing the Number of mobs following you might do the tricK? As in putting it 0?