Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2x AgentServer behind Hyperfilter -C10

Discussion on 2x AgentServer behind Hyperfilter -C10 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2x AgentServer behind Hyperfilter -C10

Hey guys,
I´m searching for a soultion for my C10-Error. I´ve got 2 Gameservers on 2 dedicated servers with 2 Agentservers. Everytime i try to login I´m getting the C10-Error (only if the gateway connects me to the first Agentserver ). I wasnt able to figure out what the heck is going wrong. Everything is running fine with only 1 Agentserver and 2 Gameservers. Could anyone share a working cert with me? Btw, need it running with HyperFilter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Discussion] About hyperfilter
08/30/2014 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
just a question : - is releasing & Resell of hyperfilter fixed files Working without The hyper ips ..Legal ? :pimp:
Why is everyone hiring hyperfilter for the protection?
10/17/2013 - SRO Private Server - 72 Replies
Hi, I'm really curious about this since i've seen so many posts about "Hyperfilter". Most of the people posting this seems to have a lack of knowledge when it comes to routing the traffic and setting up a proper protection. Posts like "setup server go hyperfilter" "Hyperfilter is best protection" etc. I'm curious and i want someone using Hyperfilter for their server to answer my question - Why do you pay 500 dollar per month when you can just hire a host with a large bandwitch and...