Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO ISSUE

Discussion on SJSRO ISSUE within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SJSRO ISSUE

Ok I just got a new pc monitor, and everything is cool , but when I go to
open sjsro and the game launches and all, by the time I hit the login screen,
I can't see anything..

I mean the server list is like off my pc screen (I can only see the top) and
sometimes, if Im lucky I can get the server selected and the top of what I think is
the login screen will appear...but then if Im lucky (which is like EXTREMELY rare )
again I can get into character selection screen..

By that time Im ****** off , cause now I can't hit enter or anything to get
ingame and change the screen resolution for the game (which I think is
the problem)

But if anyone knows a way to fix this issue without trying to kill my pc to
get ingame and all..PLEASE POST HERE A SOLUTION
Old 10/04/2009, 14:07   #2

rofl-.-'' double click on sro launcher and where you see guide exit and movie there is the same thing there called options there u can set ur resolution and w/e u want...
Old 10/06/2009, 23:22   #3

Okay I did that like 15 times, and it DOES NOT WORK...I kept changing it
and changing it..and it wouldn't confirm the change...I mean the login screen is alright..
but the stupid login box is practically off the page..same with the server selection...

I want to know..if there is a way to move the box and sht...cause I tried and it wouldn't
work..no matter what I do...
Old 10/07/2009, 00:45   #4

Hello , try to delete folder called Settings in ur ECSRO folder and create a new one and give the name Settings and try again, and see if works.

Maybe is ur last resolution in-game saved not compatible with ur new pc monitor.
Old 10/08/2009, 00:38   #5

yea...
I left sjsro...got ****** off cause of the whole resolution **** with it..
*sob* my lvl 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway..Im sticking to cSRO..yea VIP server..second division..
If anyone is interested...come play wif me