Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help please (Mbot problem)

Discussion on Help please (Mbot problem) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Help please (Mbot problem)

Mbot problem:

it dosen't read the server but it's working i don't know what thematter
my wind 7 is the problem or ??

help me guys please i spend about 24h plvling with my hand

and it open the client and closed when i close mbot

but it can't read Char or anything

Old 02/24/2014, 06:20   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved to correct section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
>> Problem In Mbot <<
01/24/2014 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey Guys ! i have problem in mbot it dont logging in in the bot i type ID and pass in the bot and press Login but i get Not Logged In and i pressed on Log box at the top it typing Invalid mbot account and starting with HotSpot Shield and same the problem too how and that Bot Free ??
Mbot Problem
01/05/2014 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey, Ich weiß das es schon 1000 Threads darüber gibt aber ich habe keine Lösung gefunden, deshalb möchte ich euch nochmal damit nerven :) folgendes: Wenn ich meinen Mbot crack starte bekomme ich immer die meldung: Ein unbekannter Fehler trat auf beim Überprüfen auf ein Botupdate:mad: sodass ich mich nicht einloggen kann....... Ich habe Win. 7 und: -Ja ich habe Mbotloader als Admin gestartet
mbot problem
12/31/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
so i started today to use mbot.. ( s*it ! ) i use wiz+bard ( staff + harp ) btw i dont want to store the "harp" bcz after i cant set buff of bard :D so when the bot return to town to buy potion ecc go to storage and store "the harp" solutions ? thx for aswer
Mbot Problem
07/07/2013 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
hey every one :) i had this problem 2 - 3 days ago i had it when i changed my Sro Folder So the Bot didn't work any more i am tring to log in but its just wont log in when i click "Login" buttom simple its stay the same the Bot was working perfectly but now idk :/ screen shot :
mbot problem
05/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys Im trying to bot in dymer sro Everything works fine,But loop not I get this message 22:47:49] Start training Starting shopping... Hotan Sorting storage...