Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Start Problem plz help :(

Discussion on Silkroad Start Problem plz help :( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Start Problem plz help :(

hey, i have VSRO privat silkroad cap 100-110-120-130 Server and all Clients i have same problem ! i start one server complete 0 errors all fine!

so i start Silkroadloader with SRO_CLIENT with my ip gateway all fine press launch ! and silkroad start see picture in middle and nothing more! no silkroad only the small silkroad online picture in the middle of the destop no error nothing !! PLZ HELP (

plz help me (
Old 02/01/2014, 02:48   #2

Okay try this workout . edit "srNodeData.ini" in custom certification folder , scroll down to [entry 2] part , it should look like that :
Code:
[entry2]
node_id=698
operation_type=43
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=4
certification_node_id=697
port=[B][COLOR="Red"]15779[/COLOR][/B]
node_icon=0
- Change the port 15779 to any other unused port , for example 6550 , to be like the following pic :

- Open ipinput , and then change the port of your media.pk2 to the port u've just written "6550" just like the following picture :

report back if the problem is still persistent
Old 02/01/2014, 12:14   #3

hey still the same problem

My sql 2005 server lvl 120 cap works ! with gateway 15779 and 15880

but the other servers

the other servers dont work only see silkroad picture in the middle without error

?