Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mutliclienting SRO

Discussion on Mutliclienting SRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mutliclienting SRO

So it's one of my peeves I always have to multiclient on any game I play. You can't really break that out of me, but are there any servers out that that allow multiclienting or with a way to get around it, I thought I found a way but it doesn't do anything when I try to open a second client(dang it). But with the higher patches up I'm sure the way I found was fixed over so you can't multiclient anymore e.e
Old 01/30/2014, 15:54   #2

edxsilkroadloader
Old 01/30/2014, 18:11   #3

I've tried that but it doesn't work. I think my laptop blocks a few things for working >.<

Everytime I load up the edxsilkroadloader it says that the server is on 0 which I don't get, I've never had a problem with edxsilkroadloader at all in the past up until now.
(I used an older version then)
Old 02/01/2014, 01:24   #4

Try Centerbot, should work. Otherwise buy something like Sbot where you never get any Problems.