Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with EVERY autopot...

Discussion on Problem with EVERY autopot... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Problem with EVERY autopot...

I have tried every single autopot on every server... "ECSro, SJSro, SunSro"

I am running Windows Vista Home premium. and have not had any problems like this before.

The autopots have not worked on any of the servers... and i am in need of help to fix the autopot problem. The autopots worked just fine before the update of ecsro and now its not working.

For some reason the autopots just don't work. i have literally tried every autopot i can find just about and non are working. when i press the windows button. they will sometime type a number in the search but they aren't pressing the keys on my silkroad clients. ANYONE HELP??? im up for any suggestions.

Thank you very much for ANY help you all may offer.
Old 08/08/2009, 17:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
1) Properties on the exe
2) Compatibility
3) Run as admin and windows xp sp2

That should solve everything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2009, 01:21   #3

Problem with EVERY autopot...

run as admin
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2009, 02:19   #4

i did both thanks lolppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SJSRO Autopot problem
09/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey im playing SJSRO Appolo and am using the same autopot i used on ecsro fembria. problem is it doesnt work, im using Li's media.pk, just wondering if its possible to make it work seeing as i see others with autopot. thanks.
Autopot problem
01/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone,I have a problem with the autopots i tryed 3 diferent ones and none of them works for me,it worked before but now it doesnt.I tryed one old pot from the ecsro website,the new one from the ecsro website and lolkops(i think thats hes name) pot.Since yesterday i have this problem i configured everything and started it as administrator on Windows 7,I reinstalled ecsro already but it still didnt helped me.So if someone knows how to fix this problem please post your answer here. :) ...
[Problem]SJSRO Autopot
08/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
some one can help me please? my auto potion is not working i dont know why :S http://i29.tinypic.com/r7luuv.jpg how to solve this problem thanks!
Problem with autopot help!!
12/03/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi i got a problem with my autopot i have set it to take uni pills. but it dosent use them it is sat at the right hotkey and everything but when i get poison or zombie it dosent use. and it uses hp and mp pot. i dont understand that. :confused: Plz help me !
Problem with autopot
08/27/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
my friend have problem with auto-pot Tool (ecsro) some one know what the request's for make it work?! all i know is he with Windowed mode screen i mean not full screen maybe that the problem??? plz help