Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elp in Re-Size Custom Pet

Discussion on elp in Re-Size Custom Pet within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
elp in Re-Size Custom Pet

Dears

as the thread title said i need help to re-size my first custom pet in the attachment there is print screen show what I'm talking about

with her size like that she is not my pet I'm her pet

Thanks to my friend Ahmed you video is amazing

Thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My First Pet.jpg (747.1 KB, 16 views)
Old 10/04/2013, 22:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
use SRO_VT_SHARD

select Scale from _RefObjCommon where CodeName128 like 'Your PET CODE NAME '

--update _RefObjCommon set Scale = 50 where CodeName128 like 'Your PET CODE NAME '

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Beta-Max Online ~ 120 CAP ~ D13 ~ Custom Events ~ Custom Quests ~ Custom Areas
03/19/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 6 Replies
Fantastic Server. If reliablility is what you want then Beta-Max is for you. Unique PVP Battles - Pets - Items - Quests - Jobs - Wonga and so much more Server Details: Level Cap: 120 Skill Cap: 120 Chinese Mastery Cap: 360 European Mastery Cap: 240 Item Degree: 13th Degree Active Areas: All (Including Jupiter)
[SIZE="6"][/SIZE]Wichtig an alle die gepowerlvlt werden möchten !![/SIZE]
08/21/2011 - WarRock - 2 Replies
habe einige Powerlvl service auf e-pvp getestet und auch einiges an geld gezahlt. Doch passt auf sie ziehen euch bloß das geld ab und verschwinden dan :(. Ich dachte wenigstens auf e-pvp wird macn nicht abgezogen aber kann man ja nix machen. mfg damdam9
[Release/TIP] Custom 12sky2 Windows size
08/09/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
not much of a release, but any of you wanting to use a custom window size of 12sky2: - edit the 'option.ini' file with a text editor - when you have set it to full screen the file will read ------------------------------------------------- y = 768 fullscreen = TRUE
Minimise guard size and maximize met dove size
10/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
erm....is any1 here capable to making summon guard smaller and making met dove bigger both in 1?i wan to reduce guard size as its annoying when u r killing ur enemy and i tink some of u notice tat too dun u guys?hope some 1 would modify the ini file :D cus i dunno how to =X