Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to buy Silk in Sjsro? Please Read Before...

Discussion on How to buy Silk in Sjsro? Please Read Before... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to buy Silk in Sjsro? Please Read Before...

I know how you usually buy silk; paying Maya, but that's problem. Maya just isn't online anymore guessing he is spending more time in SunSro? So how do you buy silk now? He never answers me on Msn, which is weird. Does anyone know how to buy Silk in Sjsro besides paying Maya ? Please don't give fake answers :S

Thanks,
Nba2k9
Old 07/10/2009, 01:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
only by kerek but he don't selling silks by paypal ;[
Old 07/10/2009, 01:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
only by kerek but he don't selling silks by paypal ;[
uh, does Kerek play in Sjsro(new) server ? and um if you can't buy silk by palpay, what payment method is available?
Old 07/10/2009, 01:16   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Western Union.
Old 07/10/2009, 01:19   #5

hey can u give maya"S MSN to me
Old 07/10/2009, 01:22   #6

I need to know 2 how to get Silk on Sjsro..

Send me Prive MSG.
Old 07/10/2009, 01:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexx. View Post
Western Union.
I've heard of Western Union before, does this require like a registration with your credit card on their method? Sorta like what paypal does on their website ? or is this directly transfer?
Old 07/10/2009, 02:07   #8

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2k9 View Post
I've heard of Western Union before, does this require like a registration with your credit card on their method? Sorta like what paypal does on their website ? or is this directly transfer?
If you want to use online payments, yes. This is how an online transfer works:

1. You sign up and have to provide a lot of details (for security reasons)

2. You have to link in a bank account to confirm the account.

3. You then send money to the person (need full name, country, and amount to send)

4. Before the transfer goes though, you have to call WU from the phone number you registered your account with to very all of your account details (for security reasons)

5. WU then has to call the phone # you registered on to confirm the transfer. If this phone # is not available for us, then you cannot transfer money. You have 24 hours to complete this step before they close the order.

6. Assuming you make it this far, you will get a MTN (Mony transfer number) and will need to give that to the recipient as well as your full name, your country, and the exact amount of the transfer.

7. The recipient goes into their local WU and provides this information + security questions of their own + their ID and can get the money if all is right. The online status of your transfer will show "Picked Up" if it was successful.

Also, there is a money transfer fee associated with WU. I had to pay $20 on a $90 transfer. It's a lot of work and it's a pain to do online. I would recommend simply going in person to the local WU office with all the information for the transfer and do it that way.

Roby and I learned this entire process for our first transfer, but it really is the safest way to send money, just not the most convenient!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2009, 02:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
If you want to use online payments, yes. This is how an online transfer works:

1. You sign up and have to provide a lot of details (for security reasons)

2. You have to link in a bank account to confirm the account.

3. You then send money to the person (need full name, country, and amount to send)

4. Before the transfer goes though, you have to call WU from the phone number you registered your account with to very all of your account details (for security reasons)

5. WU then has to call the phone # you registered on to confirm the transfer. If this phone # is not available for us, then you cannot transfer money. You have 24 hours to complete this step before they close the order.

6. Assuming you make it this far, you will get a MTN (Mony transfer number) and will need to give that to the recipient as well as your full name, your country, and the exact amount of the transfer.

7. The recipient goes into their local WU and provides this information + security questions of their own + their ID and can get the money if all is right. The online status of your transfer will show "Picked Up" if it was successful.

Also, there is a money transfer fee associated with WU. I had to pay $20 on a $90 transfer. It's a lot of work and it's a pain to do online. I would recommend simply going in person to the local WU office with all the information for the transfer and do it that way.

Roby and I learned this entire process for our first transfer, but it really is the safest way to send money, just not the most convenient!

oh ok thanks, for the procedures , i talked to Maya about buying silk. im about to buy 2,100 silk for 35$ do you know how much i would have to pay for the associated fee with WU for a 35$ cost on silk?
Old 07/10/2009, 04:50   #10

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2k9 View Post
oh ok thanks, for the procedures , i talked to Maya about buying silk. im about to buy 2,100 silk for 35$ do you know how much i would have to pay for the associated fee with WU for a 35$ cost on silk?
Use this page: for an estimation.

Sending $35 from the US to China:
Quote:
Send Amount $35.00
Western Union Fee $14.00
Total $49.00
Old 07/10/2009, 05:39   #11

Is buying silks from GM possible on sjsro?
Old 07/10/2009, 09:20   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
Use this page: for an estimation.

Sending $35 from the US to China:
hey i was wondering if you could help me again ^^ received this message, i did the steps 5-5 payment process and after it was about to be done i recieved this: U8021 We are unable to process your transaction because approval was not received by your bank. Please try different card, or visit a Western Union Agent Location.

does this mean i need to call/go to my bank and comfirm the payment? or does this mean after making a western union account i needed to go to my bank and tell them that've made one?
Old 07/11/2009, 17:52   #13

some times , i am not online in sjsro ., but my MSN is online . I an selling in sjsro and sunworld both .
add my MSN:
but only by western union
so....

and if u want to know more , come in my blog pls .i write two articles in my blog . about how to buy silks and sun items . price list in sjsro . and how to buy silks in sunworld

#Merged.