Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question [HELP ITEM MALL]Some Avatars I can see but can't buy others I can

Discussion on Question [HELP ITEM MALL]Some Avatars I can see but can't buy others I can within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question [HELP ITEM MALL]Some Avatars I can see but can't buy others I can

Using a VSRO

I followed and ran the search query in that guide to check if the items were in the database.

The search came back and it showed that the items were in the database so I skipped the step with the query to add items into the database. I moved on to the step with the query to add items into the item mall.

I ran the query and set the servicetag to 1 and the saletag to 0.

I tried buying the item again from the mall and it did not work. So I checked the saletag of other items in the mall that did work and they were set to saletag 32.

So I went back to the item I was trying to add and set the saletag to 32.

I tried buying the item again and it still did not work.

If you know of another way to add items into the item mall, please share.

Thanks again for the reply and taking the time to read this message!

Link to the Guide:

Tags
item mall, vsro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ITEM MALL HELP] Avatars: Can see them, Can't buy them!
07/27/2013 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I can see all of the Avatars in the Item Mall, and some of them are purchasable but others just don't buy. :confused::confused: If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. :) Thank you.
Question [HELP ITEM MALL]Avatar can see but can't buy
07/14/2013 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I can see all of the Avatars in the Item Mall, and some of them are purchasable but others just don't buy. :confused::confused: If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. :) Thank you. ~ Bump ~
[Question] Item mall edit
12/10/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
after editing those tables and putting tab name at refshopgoods : MALL_CONSUME_COMMUNITY , what is else missing to edit ? , game server crashes after editing these, it does not throw any error , it just disappears after (around) 20 seconds . any idea ?
[VSRO] HOW TO DESABLE SOME AVATARS IN ITEM MALL ?
03/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
HOW TO DESABLE SOME AVATARS IN ITEM MALL ? I heared that the thing that makes the item mall crashes is because the item mall is full of avatars.. if that is true.. please how to make it ?
02/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
greetings, i want to know that i wanna enable or disable avatars just change service in RefShoopGoods?