Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request Help

Discussion on Request Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
Request Help

Sup Guys i'm looking for Ludoworks olsta (Loading and Luncher) image's if someone can get it for meh it would be gr8

Regards

Kevin
Old 06/29/2013, 12:23   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I see already that you've used another users avatar and signature (Haze) and are planning to use Ludoworks Launcher&Loading screen, I'm not flaming, but using other people's images doesn't make your server look better, IMO you should just hire a GFX designer, and get him to create your own custom one.
Old 06/29/2013, 12:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved
Old 06/29/2013, 23:30   #4

elite*gold: 0
Stolen from Haze*
Haha
Old 06/29/2013, 23:31   #5

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
I see already that you've used another users avatar and signature (Haze) and are planning to use Ludoworks Launcher&Loading screen, I'm not flaming, but using other people's images doesn't make your server look better, IMO you should just hire a GFX designer, and get him to create your own custom one.
Lets just saying they're not his own design, like the other signautre. "just sayin, no offensive."

@OT: Check my threads, "Olsta package" you'll find that launcher files (Totally removed the copyrights)
Old 06/30/2013, 07:24   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
well about the signature and avatar i did use it till i design my own sign&avatar

about the luncher and loading of ludoworks ,, ludoworks it self stole it from another server cuz i saw it in such 2 servers be4 i played olsta also i just designed my own luncher and loading i dun need it any more

anyway ofc i respect your opinion but you have to check the others opinions i guess

Request To Close#