Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with loader of pshedx

Discussion on problem with loader of pshedx within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with loader of pshedx

Hello all, I followed this tut :

But now when I want to connect to my server I get C8 pretty strange.. I tried with 2 different version of vSro and 2 different DB, always same problem :/ Any one can help me ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem mit dem x7 loader
03/22/2013 - S4 League - 10 Replies
ich hab ein problem mit dem x7 loader denn ich krieg immer die x7 files aber ich weiß nicht wo der x7 ordner ist kann mir das mal jemand sagen wie ich das machen sollte???:confused::confused::confused: Bitte mit den schritten beantworten mit schritt.1 usw.
x7 Loader Problem...
01/16/2013 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Morgen Community, hab schon geguckt nach Fixes aber mehr als "Downloade dir die .dll datei" hab ich nicht gefunden. Wenn ich den x7 Loader vom S4 Ordner aus starte bekomme ich die Nachricht: "Das Programm kann nicht gestartet werden, da MSVCR110.dll auf dem Computer fehlt. Installieren Sie das Programm erneut, um das Problem zu beheben." Hab mir dann die MSVCR110.dll gedownloadet worauf dann beim starten des xz Loader die folgende Nachricht kam:
Problem using Loader.
06/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
im playing swsro2 atm but i wanna play zszc new while i bot in swsro, but when i try to open zszc i get microsoft visual error :s, i tryed closing swsro then openning the zszc only by using the loader and i get the error still :S maybe some new loader? or maybe a way to multi client? or a way to use 2 db bots (one for swsro and another for zszc)?! the last one would be great xD Thanks in Advance and sorry for my english.
loader problem
04/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello guys... it's me again :P well... untill version 1.180 i had no problems with having no dc client... But now... am i so blind or just so stupied that i can't find the new 1 for version 1.180?! lol... Please if you have the link... Post it. Thanks you, Aggr3ssiv3:mofo: