Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird SRO Client crash.

Discussion on Weird SRO Client crash. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,330
Weird SRO Client crash.

Hello. I've noticed that some of my players have the following problem :

They start client, press start at launcher, game logo appears, black screen appears, music starts playing and before even game intro starts - client crashes.
However, if they extract client again, they can play. Just after they close client and wanna launch it for the second time - same **** appears.

Any ideas? I face this for the first time, I don't know what could it be.
Old 05/29/2013, 02:12   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Could you upload your .dmp file?

I've faced this problem once.... I used the arabia intro while I don't have arabia files in my client, so the client crash @ the intro. Try to change the intro.
*Have you updated anything lately?
Old 05/29/2013, 12:04   #3

No, most likely I know the problem. It's because of default resolution. It's too high for someone and they just need to change it in the launcher settings.
Old 05/29/2013, 12:08   #4

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
No, most likely I know the problem. It's because of default resolution. It's too high for someone and they just need to change it in the launcher settings.
Then make a patch on the downloadserver with the config file and set a default, working resolution?
Old 05/29/2013, 12:40   #5

Next time you upload your client to public, simply delete all the files inside setting, leave setting folder empty, that will set every option to default (music, resolution, graphics etc...)
Old 05/29/2013, 14:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Then make a patch on the downloadserver with the config file and set a default, working resolution?
What res. is default? 1024x780?