Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question and need the answer (help)

Discussion on question and need the answer (help) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question and need the answer (help)

when i edit hard fire protection to ksro protection buff like squares i dont know why ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{QUESTION} Can anyone answer this?
04/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Perusing through a database i came across a table called cq_gm_checkpunish. Am i right that this is a list of those punished when the database was in use in a server? And- Is it safe to clean this table, if the names are not players currently within the server? And- Would someone please explian what the columns, numbers and other entries are? And- I would post a screenshot but the table is rather large.
Question: Pls Answer
03/01/2009 - GunZ - 1 Replies
why do i always get a virus detected everytime i install private server gunz except ijji gunz... i have tested dark gunz and ultimate gunz but both of them when i installed has been automatically deleted by my anti virus(AVG...latest)... pls answer me ASAP... thnx for the replies...
qUesTIOn pLS ansWer THx.
09/11/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Hi is thIEr anyway that a bot can not attack a specific monster specially d one has a atribute like berserk,mgicaldef, HP increase? hmmm
im ask Question please answer
12/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
please Guys any one Tell me the way for make my Pk 0 its Now 300+ Please anwer me pLease need Faster WAY^^
Answer my question
05/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I can't access Qonquer's website or game is the sever down or just me and that other guy(The date on the other post was couple weeks ago- just relized) Please put nice input :).