Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NuConnector with sibi?

Discussion on NuConnector with sibi? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NuConnector with sibi?

Is it possible and would it make a difference?
Old 05/16/2009, 22:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
not currently
but i am working on modifying agbot to run with ecsro so give me a couple of months

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with NuConnector v9.12
12/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey there. I'm having some troubles with Nuconnector as it is connecting to the wrong IP. Here's a screenie of what it comes up with after I've done everything (In Order: Start NuConnector, start AgBot, start Loader). http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm350/AsianHaX /nuconnect.jpg Connected sro_client.exe on gwgt2.joymax.com:15779 (On login Screen) Connected sro_client.exe on 222.111.176.73:15779 (When logged in) Is this right or have I done something wrong? Also, I tried to find the...
Nuconnector
09/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
does someone have the lateste relase of the nuconnector :) for the latest release of the Agbot
nuconnector v8.0b?
02/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
heya was wondering if anybody else has seen the new post of nuconnector v.8.0b when you start agbot and if you dloaded it? it said something about that the version is for users who have problems with their av detecting it as a virus.. i downloaded it and used it and it worked.. but then i got dc (cause my bro is dloading stuff -_-) and i opened agbot again to check if theres a new version.. well the info about the new nuconnector v.8.0b was and still isnt there anymore so i was wondering...
nuConnector help
11/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
ok here is the deal, i start the connector and it reads the "listening for bot connection" but then i turn the agbot on and......nothing... nothing, there is no "listening for sro_cilent" it just stays as it is is this a agbot problem or a nuconnector thing pls anwser thx ^_^
Need help with nuConnector
03/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
when i wanna play sro i get this problem http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/gmkpl11/probl em.jpg