Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change Map Ingame!

Discussion on Change Map Ingame! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/17/2012, 21:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
i glad its over
@RealityKings Good like with your own server.
Old 12/18/2012, 19:37   #17

thanks CrystalCoder !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2013, 01:23   #18

Smile zindan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityKings View Post
wow Teşekkürler Veteran1337
zindan:
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tip] Change ingame language
03/30/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
German player's will know that since EP7 Update all ingame text is just a super cheap lousy translation, full of bugs, missing item descriptions, mixed with nonsense and hardly understandable. If you (like me) prefer to read english ingame texts you can easily get there: - use Omega's bypass - take a look at Cabal xx\Data\language folder - rename your current language folder (eg. german to german-old) - copy the folder ENGLISH and rename it to german - copy your original language.enc...
change ingame weather to snow
09/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
well, there were times you had tools to do this, i think hardmod and/or testosterone could change the weather. but now all of these tools disappeared and i dont think there's a way to change the weather... i just like to grind in snow, that's all. it's the only way i can grind for longer than 10minutes without getting too bored xD so if there are easy ways to do this (no coding talk if you can, i'm not a programmer) please let me know :D
How to change bonus ingame???
05/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys is there a code to put the bonus that i want on my items via a code in game so i don't have to reboot and close the server all the time pls asnwer fast Thanks
How to change FlyFF InGame Music(BGM)
04/10/2009 - Flyff - 3 Replies
Hey Leute, da ich bei Elite Pvpers kein TuT gefunden habe wie man FlyFF Musik InGame ändert habe ich mir gedacht ich erkläre heute mal (ausführlich) wie man die FlyFF InGame Musik verändert. Schritt 1. Zuerst öffnet ihr euren FlyFF Ordner von dem ihr euer FlyFF startet. Danach öffnet ihr den Order "Music". http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/424/musikndern1. jpg Schritt 2. Jetzt kopiert ihr euch das Lied, mit dem ihr die FlyFF Musik ersetzen wollt, ich verändere mal die "Flaris Musik",...
How to change lvl ingame with uce
02/21/2008 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Well curently i have send myself some kalcash items on my acount wich is not yet lvl 31. So i would like to know how could i change the lvl on that acount to lvl 31 with UCE so i could send them to other acount. Anyone knows? I would really need it so i would be thankful if anyone could tell me here or in pm.