Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big Problem

Discussion on Big Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Big Problem

I was in Italy for 4 months and now im back but the problem is i forget my password and now i dont know how to recover it . I have a lvl 69 glavier full sos set sos weapon 1 bil gold pet clock 1 mil SP ... I wanna recover it because i invested a lot of time and money on this char. Server:ECSRO

Plz help tnx
Old 04/04/2009, 14:41   #2

If you have forgot it, there is no other way to get it back other than contact ocean at
Old 04/04/2009, 14:54   #3

i sent 3 emails at ocean but no reply me now i think the ecsro team will open a rocover website without knowing old password is true? on ecsro page ecsro team write this:Further we will publish an option to request your password to the stored mailaddress without knowing the old password. If you request your password for one of our private servers to your mailaddress, the mail may be stored in your spam folder.
Old 04/04/2009, 14:54   #4

You have to be patient.
Old 04/04/2009, 15:24   #5

The only way to get your account back is to try and remember your password.
Contaction ecsro won't help you since everybody could say they forgot their pw and then obtain other people accounts.
Old 04/04/2009, 15:44   #6

hoho man but i dont want to steal others account ... this account is created by me from 0 and i know all dates... acc... email all and it is created on my email:|
Old 04/04/2009, 16:07   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreThanGod View Post
hoho man but i dont want to steal others account ... this account is created by me from 0 and i know all dates... acc... email all and it is created on my email:|
Try contacting ocean with that info, and try to prove that the acc is really yours, or else, I think you won't get a response :/ .
Old 04/04/2009, 16:09   #8

Quote:
I'm not saying you're stealing accounts I'm just saying that anyone could steal accounts if ecsro would recover passwords.
Old 04/04/2009, 17:39   #9

ok... im so sad now nobody can help me... ( the problem is i invested a lot of time and money on this acc.. and now im waiting when the ecsro team will open recover pw without knowing old pass... know anybody when willl open this option?
Old 04/04/2009, 18:16   #10

Quote:
ok... im so sad now nobody can help me... ( the problem is i invested a lot of time and money on this acc.. and now im waiting when the ecsro team will open recover pw without knowing old pass... know anybody when willl open this option?
If they do this, you'll need to setup a secret question and answer, for this you'll need your password :\ sorry mate.
Old 04/04/2009, 20:45   #11

nono man the ecsro team write official will open recover pw.. and only need is acc and email... no answer no anything ...