Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beginner's question

Discussion on Beginner's question within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beginner's question

Hey guys, I have a little question for you.

I finally decided to start learning about pk2 editing and all that. I downloaded pushedx pk2 exporter and everything. Now, I used Cherno's tool for finding a blowfish key and it gave me 169841. Now, I tried everything, converted it to hex (tried like 2-3 different methods), just typing 169841, and countless other things, and nothing works. It was still a wrong password.
So my question is: What's the real password? I just want to mess around with pk2 files, to explore etc.

If you want to help, help me. If you want to flame me, just leave this thread. As I said, I'm as new to this as one could be. You all had to start one day, and probably someone helped you too.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Krall number of posts.
Old 12/04/2012, 17:51   #2

elite*gold: 50
I started pk2 editing like 1 month ago. I started editing fonts, texts and appearances, some weeks later, effects in particles.pk2, now I'm working on skill effects editing. It's all about exploring inside and see how long you can get into.
Old 12/04/2012, 20:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, I don't want someone to do it for me, I want to know how to do it, and I was hoping someone could explain it to me on this example.

Edit: I used the famous search function and this time I found the result.
169841 = 0x32 0xCE 0xDD 0x7C 0xBC 0xA8

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A beginner
04/26/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello epvpers I'm Dan. I left co after the release of Talismen, went through the world of private servers and I was playing on many different private servers. I decided to start learning how private servers work, and how to code tournaments and events since I have many ideas, and I have a fair knowledge of programming. I usually write my programs in Java or VB.net, and never read any book about c# so in order to get familiar with the language, my last project was written in C# with the help...
Beginner Gold premium question
03/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Well im about to buy it, so, is the premium 150% xp/sp 28 days? and preferred game login? what else you know about it? ty in advance, diogo
Beginner BOT question
07/06/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, I have been playing WoW off and on for a couple of years now and was thinking of getting back into it again. I do remember the constant grinding to gain levels so this time around i was thinking of perhaps using a bot to do the dirty work for me. My question is mainly how safe they are and in which way they can be used to minimize the chance of being detected? I was actually planning on letting the bot do its thing while i basically sit by the computer doing other things...
Beginner CE question..
04/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
Oi! Eversince i started playing cabal i've been playing with ProjectX, Sora Engine and Cheat engine 5.4... However, i can't get much to work.. Only a few hacks. I run Cabal Europe, with GG emuserver coded by Pyte, OS: Windows Vista. I once got the walkspeed hack to work, but after that, nothing. After a while not even the walkspeed hack anymore. When i run a cheat engine (Mostly Sora Engine), and i click the process list, i can't see CABAL. Only in the "window list". Is this normal? I think...
To All Beginner...
12/20/2006 - Flyff - 3 Replies
Hello . Same pll think nForce make new hacks or other things with aug. The time with this funny prog is OVER Please dont ask for Hacks And other progs Thx anyway. When u Have Question about aug and other progīs go ON -gzp- ,gzp have chattīs who can say your question! (But iīm Sure NOBODY give u new Hackz)! I hope all ppl KnoW what i mean And SORRY for my Bad English!!! P.s AND STOP THIS F**** asking for Hackz anyway!