Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SQL editor needed.

Discussion on SQL editor needed. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SQL editor needed.

Like i said in the title, i need a SQL editor to help us fixing bugs at our game.
And if anyone knows he can say here

1. How to change the title name from PVPChampion to PvP Champion
2. At SQL, it appear only 200 users, how to appear more?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.NDT compiler/editor Needed!
11/28/2011 - Atlantica Online - 3 Replies
Edit: Found help thanks guys
[Needed] Pk2 editor expert person.
02/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 32 Replies
Anyone who knows pk2 editing good and want to join some project, be in touch with me via Private. :) Best regards : G-Sro team. P.S : This is our temporary website : http://g-sro.dyndns.org/forum/index.php
Map Editor [needed]
07/05/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Is there any one which can help me on map editor in rf i need it to remove some effect to minimize lag in ether thx in advance :p
Map Editor needed or explain how to
12/13/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
how to edit maps...? anyone knows? there is my idea... edit any map and put lotto chests on it, so you dont have to pay for them but thet NPC/box will be solid TQ code, only in wrong place. PS...want unlimited trys at loto....duel somebody strong... when you loose your hp will be o/7000 or whatever when go OfflineTG, sigh back on and do lotto with your hp l ike that ....i hope it works for you
map editor needed
04/28/2007 - General Coding - 0 Replies
the maps for CO are locked and i need a program to open them to edit the maps... what program is that??