Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

items stats edit

Discussion on items stats edit within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
items stats edit

hi
i wanna to know how can i edit in items stats in DB not by SMC
Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HOW TO] choase items stats
01/23/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hey i want to know how to do like this thing it was normal stats http://www12.0zz0.com/2011/01/23/09/465930119.jpg but TA in metin2unied make it like this ..
How can i add special stats to items?
06/04/2010 - Metin2 - 7 Replies
I play at pvp server so i dont need to spend any real monety. I can buy adding special stats and changig stats scroll from trada vendor and can add. For example i add 2000 hp to my armor and %3 hp regeneration, %5 strong agains undead and %2 mp regeration. When i again try to change stats, i will lose 2000 hp. At this server you can change stats once in 10 minutes so i cant risk this. Iam asking how i can change the other 3 stats : %3 hp regeneration, %5 strong agains undead and %2...
[Question] Items Additional Stats
05/21/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
guys... i need a bit help here.. where do i need to change in db to make all max lvl item like demonsongsword to have the additional stats like Add P.Atk : 1284 or Boot have Add. HP : 2480 .. is it in cq_itemtype ? ive been searching for it and no luck at all
How do I edit npcs/monsters stats ?
02/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I have just recently been working on a private server, I can mostly do all the basics in simple coding's like changing npc's names and adding things to my server via Microsoft Visual Studio. But I still have yet to figure out how to change an npcs and or monsters stats, I.E. KickAssGuard ( the name of the guards in my server ) I cannot figure out how to change their Max Health, Max Mana, Defense, Attack etc. On a side note, when you open up MobInfos.txt and for now lets say you look at 1...
how to edit items stats using CE
10/21/2008 - Perfect World - 34 Replies
any idea how to do it? i because some edited items posted in some forum but i know its client side but still any idea how to do this?? :D:o