Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem in my Vsro Server Crash in mobs 109

Discussion on Problem in my Vsro Server Crash in mobs 109 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Problem in my Vsro Server Crash in mobs 109

Hello Guys My Server VSro Files db PlaySRO When Go Any Mobs and atack i Get Crash and Account When Open Again when Click start Get Crash Again

I Need Help Please If You Know Add me

Thanksssssssssss Im Sorry For This Problem Please i Need idae <3

Tags
problem at vsro files

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Add New Mobs / Uniques to VSRO
01/06/2014 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hay all, i was wondering if anyone out there can helo me out, or give me a link to an article about how to add/control adding mobs/uniques to a place in a map in a server based on VSRO Files. Really appriciate it . Thanks, Mostafa
VSRO Client Crash
05/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, my Server runs perfect but when i press start in the Launcher there come this Error: http://i53.tinypic.com/2wh4c8y.jpg If you can help me, i would be very lucky :) Greets
VSRO no mobs are spawning game server only spawns uniques need help
03/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
vsro dont spawnsmobs only uniques how can i fix this?
[Help] Silkroad VSRO files silkroad crash at launch problem
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, Today i've finnaly finished to setup my vsro server, but when i'm launching my silkroad client i got the loading image and when the game is launching i'm in full screen i've got 2 sec animation and the game crash, i can't acess to serverlist Is there someone that got the same problem and can help me ? After some test i think it's from server selection list : when i put my server to hidden in SMC my game start normally and when i put back to operating it crash .. maybe a port to open ?...
d-sremu prob. Crash when spawning mobs (p-server)
10/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello hello I have a problem when im trying to spawn mobs at a private server! It always crash.. Its a silkroad emulator called d-sremu, the Private server is available for all, you can be GM of the server and try skills out and make sosun +200 if you like. Please help me if you have the reason for server-crash and how to fix it. here is two links if u wanna watch how it looks: