Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help database d14

Discussion on need help database d14 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 133
need help database d14

hi
any 1 have DB d14
cap 130~140
for vsro plz new good links
Old 08/12/2012, 21:19   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Old 07/16/2013, 20:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
110 CAP ÇOK MUHTEŞEM DATABASE LAZIM BEYLER

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database!
04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap. Many database releases have come before this...
If anyone can help me with database?
04/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello E*PVP! I want help from anyone known perfectly in database a little help , just add mobs 120 and active jubiter etc.. if anyone need to help me add [email protected]! cya:)
Database help pls
08/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I somehow got this medial in my inventory. ive tried to duplicate it in the database with no success. i changed the inventory number from 0 to 1 and the header where in the user_bag it says byHeader well the med is an 8 so when i change the byheader to 8 and login the medial dissapears. but the original is still there. im not quite sure any pointers will be very helpful.
Database
12/31/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi Wie kann man dann in die leere Welt Mops und Npc'S usw. laden? Sorry bin noob