Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cert 2 Server List problem ^^

Discussion on Cert 2 Server List problem ^^ within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Cert 2 Server List problem ^^

exe These files are now opened with numbers was a normal computer lerdir static ip conflicts going on to the time I've ever had vmware how can we do but not thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
90 CAP BlackRogue Server Files[DB+CERT+EXES]
04/06/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
hello everyone; Hotfile.com: 1-CLICK Dateihoster: xFeaRx.rar xFeaRx.rar ex media is evxsro crinal's : Media.rar you need to extract data.pk2 to exe folders.
cert problem can't run
09/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
:confused::confused: Why I get this error?
server list problem
07/01/2011 - Rappelz - 10 Replies
Server list does not appear. What can I do? ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
i've got problem in my server list
01/29/2011 - Aion Private Server - 2 Replies
Look...everything is work great but when i am getting to the server list it stuck. what do i need to do to fix it ? :(:(:(
Server List Problem?
01/24/2006 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
So i tried to log into SRO on my desktop and my laptop. Both systems patched fine and the game guard loaded and patched as well and when I got to the loading screen an empty server list appeared both times so I could not connect to any servers. I thought the beta started again? Anyone else having this problem, I couldn't even find where the server list is stored otherwise I would have just edited like I could do with WoW or CO... Any help would be greatly appreciated my guilds...