Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All of sudden Error

Discussion on All of sudden Error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation All of sudden Error

Like the title said, all of the sudden Im having an error with MySro, stating that the "server cant find a compatible Driver3D and it will now close".

If Anyone knows the solution to this error, Id be more than happy for your help and consideration, Thank you ^^
Old 01/16/2009, 20:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
Try updating your graphics card drivers.
Old 01/16/2009, 21:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPHIRE View Post
Try updating your graphics card drivers.
Lol it wasn't that hehe, it was something my friend gave me for a bot...It messed up one of my files in my folder, took awhile, but I removed it.

~Tehe, Thanks anyway ^^

P.S: its working fine now =) ^^