Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

playsro mbot problem

Discussion on playsro mbot problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
playsro mbot problem

every time i try to run bot i see failed to retrieve key?
what can i do?
Old 07/11/2012, 17:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
open it as adminstrator?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mbot problem
10/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hey all.. i have problem with mbot. when i log in my char, i can see char name,hp sp mp etc but i cant see my skills or choose training area. i did everything, ran as admin, changed lang to 9. But it still doesnt work. can someone help me please? Im sorry if i have posted it in wrong place Thanks!
MBOT PROBLEM
07/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I open mbot (crack), I select the SRO file, then after I log into the character I switch to the bot and it doesn't have my info, then after 5minutes I dc from the game.. Any ideas what to do?
Question about mBot on playsro
06/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hello guys why doesnt mbot detect my char in playsro whenver i log in? it doesnt show hp mp charname or anything? thanks for help! maybe i need a proxy?
Mbot Problem
06/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i write id pw and press login nothing happen..whats the problem? :confused: its on rsro..i have update client and have last version mbot i use with my friend thx all
Once again mbot problem <.<
05/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Since ysterday mbot is crashing for me on my Xbow.. i repotet him by hand yesterday and went to LY after LY was down i went to bot again after 1 hour i noticed that mbot is crashed ... relogged my char in and saw that he bought bolt but he didnt stored anything (ive checked the item filter and everything is like i configured it) when mbot is at hunting area again hes trying to pick up items that wont work coz inventorry is full and 5 min later mbot is crashing coz of this...