Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help d13 working alchemy system.

Discussion on help d13 working alchemy system. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

the selected equiptment cannot be reinforced.

and edit for SMC D13 full blues and not attributes up to pj

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~~JungleSr- Revolution~~ 13D Weapon/Armors 13D Alchemy System | Cape 120 | Skills 120
03/19/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 33 Replies
About the server and Staff: Jungle RS would like to provide a clean , smooth game play wise to the silkroad community. We would like to give players the experience of playing silkroad online the way it should be. Smooth / Clean game play yet fun and simple. Jungle RS staff will assure both server and machines wise are up to date. Running like their supposed to. A none corruption server where staff members are only allowed to be in game when truly needed. Please feel free to try and...
New Alchemy system
03/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
One of the first things I saw, and as you probably noticed aswell, the whole concept of Alchemy changed. I'm not talking about the Elixirs, but I'm talking Alchemy Stones here. For those who don't do Alchemy, start now, it's not going to get easyer. Why? Mobs drop Alchemy stuff / Tablets their level. Tablets now need only the same Level Elements. So any D10 -> Level 10 Fire, Water, Earth and Wind. Alchemy Material gives the same degree elements. So D10 Alchemy Material -> Level 10...