Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

swsro server file lauch client ?

Discussion on swsro server file lauch client ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
swsro server file lauch client ?

resolved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i have swsro server but i don't know which client ver i need
03/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-explo its-hacks-bots-guides/1755444-re-upload-swsro-serv er-files-database-client.html its the file i have the download link for the client is too hard can someone tell me what i need?
English Server File and Client
06/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
can anyone give me link of english server file and client or tell me how to translate SF and Client from profizocker94 hm it posible to take client from offical metin2 uk? and how to put uprograde items on armor from "lvl 66"+9 to "lvl80"+0 like image show ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
!/!Server file for client!/!
12/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys sorry if these is already in some post, but if is i didn't saw it. I need new server filer in client folder that i can change ip of server i am connecting to because it is something wrong with original server file. So please anyone give me link to download it or if there is another way to fix it please tell me.:mofo:
BUYING ANY FILE SERVER+DB FILE+CLIENT
09/28/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello every body... i would like to ask anyone here if you all want sell any file server or db file or client please i need 1package with full set completely i mean u all can add me at ym [email protected]:D