Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about error

Discussion on Question about error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about error

Having issues with starting up the client after getting the server up,
writes an error
Code:
Servers Are Offline.
Please Check our homepage to see when they are back.

after taking a look at the Gateway server, i found this error:
can it be connected to the error im getting from the client?
how can i fix it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg error.JPG (56.1 KB, 4 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Error :(
08/08/2011 - AutoIt - 9 Replies
:( Komme net weiter :( Helft ihr mia büdde ? :) Script : #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3>
[Question] An error
03/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
I am well aware there is another topic with this discussion but from what I read it does not give an exact reason or a good solution to the problem. Update cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr set min=*2; 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '*2' at line 1 I received this error after trying to x2 the compose rates . If you have any information it would be helpful and please this time actually...
[Question] DBPass equals Error: Error
11/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys, im using CoEmu v2 source, everything (except this) is working fine. Got the GameServer running and all the ips set to 127.0.0.1 , however I got this weird error in LoginServer... ---CoEmu v2 LoginServer - Starting up!--- This program is a branch Starting MasterSocket Thread. Init OK. Connection OK. Press enter to kill the server. test logging in to CoEmu DBPass equals ERROR: ERROR
Error question
05/26/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
when i run IG walker 2.09 or 2.05 if i run more than one of them when i push run it gives me a "an internal exeption error has occurred (adress 0x10ac2dac) please contact [email protected]. Thank You!" and anyone help ?
Help with question error!!!
04/02/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey there... I have been downloaded all files, start the game, write login and pass, press Connect, Requesting User info or something like that and game turn offs and i got this error: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/931/dddpb9.jpg I tryed to rewrite windows... Rewrite Laters drivers...