Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

website error !

Discussion on website error ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
website error !

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

:S who can help me-...... i also edited ODBC .... what should me to do

SRO_VT_ACCOUNT....sql native server and sql server !
Old 02/20/2012, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Same error =/ please some 1 help mehh..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wamp and website error
02/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found. :S who can help me-...... i also edited ODBC .... what should me to do SRO_VT_ACCOUNT....sql native server and sql server ! need fix xD ! and other error in 2nd pc i also do latest paradise sro online website also is correct but only this no:!
Interresting error on archlord website
09/11/2011 - Archlord - 1 Replies
while refreshing the page i got this as error, any idea what the fuck?? Server Error in '/' Application. Bad Data. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicExceptio n: Bad Data. Source Error:
[HELP] Website Error.
03/05/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
EDIT!#!@#FIXED THIS. It was stupid of me to post this, TO FIX THIS JUST DOWNLOAD AN OLDER VERSION OF Xampp. :S Warning: mysql_connect() : Connecting to 3.22, 3.23 & 4.0 is not supported. Server is 4.0.18-nt in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 20 What does this mean, How can I fix it. :o Plz help? This error occured while using EO Website(By Elite4Demons)
website config error
05/05/2010 - Zero - 2 Replies
Never mind no more error just cant see anything on the page
[HELP] website error
03/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hi guyz , suddenly my website didnt work an idk why it give the error " Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\config.php on line 15" i attached my config.php