Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VSRO] Char Creation Europe

Discussion on [VSRO] Char Creation Europe within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VSRO] Char Creation Europe

Hey guys,
when you create an europe char you spawn in constantinople, is it possible that i can change the spawn point to Jangan?
Old 12/28/2011, 18:44   #2

no one can help me?
Old 12/28/2011, 22:10   #3

Edit the @StartRegionID, @StartPos_X, @StartPos_Y, @StartPos_Z
in dbo._AddNewChar
Old 12/28/2011, 22:43   #4

what must i change that they spawn in jangan?
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[_AddNewChar]
@UserJID INT,
--@CharSlot INT,
@RefCharID INT,
@CharName varchar (64),
@CharScale tinyINT,
@StartRegionID INT,
@StartPos_X real,
@StartPos_Y real,
@StartPos_Z real,
@DefaultTeleport INT,
@RefMailID INT,
@RefPantsID INT,
@RefBootsID INT,
@RefWeaponID INT,
@RefShield INT,
@DurMail tinyINT,
@DurPants tinyINT,
@DurBoots tinyINT,
@DurWeapon tinyINT,
@DurShield tinyINT,
@DefaultArrow INT

from this i guess

@StartPos_X real,
@StartPos_Y real,
@StartPos_Z real,
Old 12/28/2011, 22:51   #5

No not that, check here
Code:
INSERT INTO _Char (	RefObjID, CharName16, Scale, Strength, Intellect, LatestRegion,PosX, PosY, PosZ, AppointedTeleport, InventorySize,				LastLogout, CurLevel, MaxLevel, RemainGold, RemainStatPoint, RemainSkillPoint, HP, MP, JobLvl_Trader, JobLvl_Hunter, JobLvl_Robber)

VALUES (@RefCharID, @CharName, @CharScale, 20, 20, @StartRegionID, @StartPos_X, @StartPos_Y, @StartPos_Z, @DefaultTeleport, 45, 
GetDate(), 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 200,200, 1, 1, 1)
Now edit the values @StartRegionID, @StartPos_X, @StartPos_Y, @StartPos_Z to the cords you want to spawn at.
Old 12/29/2011, 16:17   #6

i edited it to jangan cords like this
INSERT INTO _Char (RefObjID, CharName16, Scale, Strength, Intellect, LatestRegion,PosX, PosY, PosZ, AppointedTeleport, InventorySize,
LastLogout, CurLevel, MaxLevel, RemainGold, RemainStatPoint, RemainSkillPoint, HP, MP, JobLvl_Trader, JobLvl_Hunter, JobLvl_Robber, WorldID)
VALUES (@RefCharID, @CharName, @CharScale, 20, 20, 25000, 969, -32,60888, 1216, @DefaultTeleport, 45,
GetDate(), 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 200,200, 1, 1, 1, 1)

than this error appears:

Msg 110, Level 15, State 1, Procedure _AddNewChar, Line 71
There are fewer columns in the INSERT statement than values specified in the VALUES clause. The number of values in the VALUES clause must match the number of columns specified in the INSERT statement.
Old 12/29/2011, 21:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffflashgamerrr View Post
i edited it to jangan cords like this
INSERT INTO _Char (RefObjID, CharName16, Scale, Strength, Intellect, LatestRegion,PosX, PosY, PosZ, AppointedTeleport, InventorySize,
LastLogout, CurLevel, MaxLevel, RemainGold, RemainStatPoint, RemainSkillPoint, HP, MP, JobLvl_Trader, JobLvl_Hunter, JobLvl_Robber, WorldID)
VALUES (@RefCharID, @CharName, @CharScale, 20, 20, 25000, 969, -32,60888, 1216, @DefaultTeleport, 45,
GetDate(), 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 200,200, 1, 1, 1, 1)

than this error appears:

Msg 110, Level 15, State 1, Procedure _AddNewChar, Line 71
There are fewer columns in the INSERT statement than values specified in the VALUES clause. The number of values in the VALUES clause must match the number of columns specified in the INSERT statement.
The error explains whats wrong, take a look at it first.