Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RE:New Sremu Files

Discussion on RE:New Sremu Files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

If i press at LoginServer on "Connect 1" i get <run-time error '360' - object already loaded>

BTW if i start login server, it show me "Attempt to reconnect to gameserver 1" every sec a new line with this error ^^

Any help?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2011, 02:40   #2

Same problem -,-
Old 12/24/2011, 03:50   #3

u rly wanne know what this message says ?.. not your property and you need to download the other cracked one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/16/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
If i press at LoginServer on "Connect 1" i get <run-time error '360' - object already loaded> BTW if i start login server, it show me "Attempt to reconnect to gameserver 1" every sec a new line with this error ^^ Any help?
SrEmu Help
12/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hi guys ... i hope u all fine i need help with the sremu if anyone can help plz this is what i have done : 1-installed silkroad and it's updated to version 1.144. 2-downloaded the cracked sro_client from Thex post. 3-downloaded sremu v110. 4-replaced sro_client with the cracked one. 5-edited the host file with :
Sremu
05/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys , do anyone know if sremu is still working? cause you know d10 cap..Thanks:confused:
SREmu PvS [Guide] + [Files]
04/23/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
EDIT: After reading a good few guides people have insisted that you need to compile the source yourself and then run it. To do this you need Visual Basic 6, which I do not currently have. I don't know if this is true since I can't test it. Should be easy enough to understand I tried to explain as much as possible. So grab a drink here we go. ::STEP1::
D-SREMU
03/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
Hey all i download d-sremu from this topic: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main-d iscussions-questions/208351-d-sremu-source-code-5. html But when i try to use skills i must confirm error from prjVBEmu when i confirm character use skills ;( (On normal d-sremu no with source codes i can use skill(only one when i try to next i must again confirmed) but i need europeans characters and i must used this with source codes ;/ ) SORRY ME ENGLISH IS VERY BAD :):mofo: