Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need Help In openning a sro server

Discussion on I need Help In openning a sro server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need Help In openning a sro server

hello everydoby i need help to open a vsro files sro server
what i do: i can assure 24/7 hosting ... website ,GM for the one who help me
and other things that we will need we alreayd know how to edit a media pk and how to make a server enjoyable. not like others just uniques event pls we really need ur help if someone is so kind to help tnx if you just dont want to dont start sayin who you think will help you or somthn like that if you just dont want to dont bother the thread like a 10y/o kiddie tnx

Yahoo:

tnx alot for ur understanding good bye
Old 11/16/2011, 17:55   #2

i need help peeing

email:
Old 11/16/2011, 18:01   #3

i was sure ... a idiot will come and comment on my thread.. hope u all guys die with a sniper s.hot kids all guys like you making this world so s.hit
Old 11/16/2011, 18:15   #4

ty, theres probably a dozen threads about SRO files,if you cant understand, GTFO
Old 11/16/2011, 18:49   #5

your such an idiot kid.. i asked for help with a reason u fcking idiot kid. get urself a room and make a handie i dont care about ur s.hit replyes i get errors while setting it thats why i cant make it and i dont know the reasons. and cant find resolve threads so st.fu kiddie
Old 11/16/2011, 19:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodweed2 View Post
your such an idiot kid.. i asked for help with a reason u fcking idiot kid. get urself a room and make a handie i dont care about ur s.hit replyes i get errors while setting it thats why i cant make it and i dont know the reasons. and cant find resolve threads so st.fu kiddie
you will be a Super GM!
Old 11/16/2011, 19:28   #7

another ******. someone just close the thread im tired of fcking idiots like u kids. if i have a chance i would like to kill you all fcking 10-13 years old kids u are so good on internet so great. but face to face everyone its jsut a fcking idiot go eat my s.hit
Old 11/16/2011, 19:35   #8
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodweed2 View Post
another ******. someone just close the thread im tired of fcking idiots like u kids. if i have a chance i would like to kill you all fcking 10-13 years old kids u are so good on internet so great. but face to face everyone its jsut a fcking idiot go eat my s.hit
you expect ppl to help u when u talk like that?

if they want to troll, le them troll alone
if you feed them, u get trolled and rage
wait until a positive answer and let retards talk alone