Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server crashed Os Time Change is impossible

Discussion on Server crashed Os Time Change is impossible within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server crashed Os Time Change is impossible

Hy all,

were setting up a server for some friends to play on it. It seems to run for 4 days and after that we restarted it and an error occurs.

pls can me anyone help?

MFG
TanteKaethe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]Private server change GRB time[HELP]
05/29/2011 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Hello, Could anyone please tell how we can change the GRB time on private servers?
PROBLEM:Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
04/14/2011 - Minecraft - 5 Replies
Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Nur mal so Server lief seit Tagen Super haben auch mal Plugins rausgenommen geht der Server auch aber sehr komisch haben ein : 4GB Root server Weis vieleicht wer was welches Plugin sowas erzeugen kann haben alle getestet?
ZSZC (FIRE) Crashed All Time
04/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all, first of all i want to ask a question, im using db-bot, but i need to start client with private_server_loader.exe, before the last patch (1.690) it works perfect ! but after the patch there must something wrong, if i start client with the loader (private_server_loader.exe) i can logg in like 5 or 10 times but after that, my client crashes!?, so i can't play well with my bot, does any1 knows how to fix?,:confused:
[Question] How to change the server time.
09/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey, first post here, I've been completing PowerSoruce CO to it's fullest... Turned that little gay source into a decent little fun wagon. Anyway, how do I change the server time? THANKS!
[Guide] How to change server restart time (LOTF Source)
08/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
I will not take any credit for this topic, I am only releasing it. I am thanking EVERYONE that helped me. Thank you. =] Introduction Before we may continue, make sure you have the following. 1. Microsoft Visual C# 2005 or 2008 2. LOTF source 3. A brain w/ common sense