Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make eu appear on Jangan

Discussion on Make eu appear on Jangan within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Make eu appear on Jangan

Hi all , well i want to know i can make that eu chars spawn on jangan :P cuz' I closed const ( im trying to make pvp serv ), so what file do i edit on sql? any idea? and is there any guide for edit items from npc :P i extract some .txt from media.pk2 but i dont want to edit them without guide :s ... Thank you n_n

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB bot (How can i make loop in jangan)?
06/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, i have a problem, can i make a loop in Jangan or in Downhang. Yes? or No? and how can i make it? Thx for a answer.
Jangan Cave
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
What lvl can enter jangan cave? im now 64 still can not enter jangan cave yet:confused: and jangan cave is same with dw cave?????
bot in jangan cave.
03/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
actually i was wondering if Sbot will be the only bot to work in the cave or Agbot, Tbot, iSRObot,Sroking etc. would work fine? i hope only sbot will work...
Script for Jangan
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
I tried the AgDev script and AgSolid script for jangan, but i can't make them hard to stuck, sometimes the char stuck in south gate or near the grocery, so does anyone have a script to jangan that's really hard to stuck? And please, one that ends in south gate, thx