Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help/opinion

Discussion on help/opinion within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help/opinion

well i didnt find anywhere my build so i guess its unique (chn hybrid spear) i need ur opinion on my mastery build wich is meant to be 110 heuk/fire 56 light 54 ice
i am testing it on bsro atm working great at pve didnt try any pvp until i reach cap
i have 15% mag atk and snow shield at 35% wich is enough since i am hybrid
please post ur opinions thank you
Old 09/16/2011, 14:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
What kind of hybrid? if you are something like 1:5 or 1:7, 35% snowshield should be enough. If you are 1:8 -> you need better snow shield for pvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need your opinion o.o
02/21/2014 - S4 League - 23 Replies
Im a beginner but Im thinking of starting to learn a programming language but I dont know with which to begin..Id like to start writing some hacks for s4 but I dont know if its difficult....some people have told me to start with Visual Basic, others with Python..My question is, what do you guys think would be the best language to learn first? Thank you in advance :)
need your opinion
02/20/2014 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
what do you think about this int build? Cap 80 Bicheon:80 Cold:80 Lighting:80 Fire:60 Cap 90 Bicheon:90
I need ur opinion...
09/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a lvl61 pure int unfarmed (only cold and light) nuker on ECSRO vip. Whats the better : making a pure int s/s cold light or a pure int spearman with cold/light or what should i do if i want to change to hybrid? As is said the char is pure int till lvl61. Thanks for all advices! :handsdown:
your opinion
05/29/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
hello there i just want some opinions from the ppl that play this game...cose i want 2 play but i dont know if i should buy it...so can all you ppl that play this game tell me all the good things and all the bed :P btw. ive seen on a gameplay video that you have singelplayer and multiplayer? oh ye and if any1 hase any download links PLS post them here THX for your help