Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eSRO Cant get game to launch

Discussion on eSRO Cant get game to launch within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
eSRO Cant get game to launch

i have downloaded the client and patch from offical website and elite pvp but everytime i choos e aserver on the loader it just closes and nothing happends iv checked my firewall settings iv ran as admin and still nothing help please?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
World of Battles: Morningstar - Neues F2P RTS Game - OPEN BETA LAUNCH!
12/14/2012 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
World of Battles: Morningstar - Open Beta Launch Bekannter PC Entwickler Frogwares kündigte am 27.05.2011 den Start für die Open Beta für World of Battles: Morningstar an - ein F2P Online RTS Spiel. http://mediang.gameswelt.net/public/images/201105 /7e387a0851027f53dcb59fe84ab1ce15.jpg World of Battles: Morningstar, dass neue F2P MMO RTS Game von Frogwares, acht spielbare Rassen, jede mit ihren eigenen Waffen, Taktiken und Kampfstilen. Durch die flüssige 3D Grafik lassen sich die...
can't even launch the game why?
03/17/2011 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Initialize Fail !!!! why ? i been playing the past years no problem and suddenly when i launch the game it say ( Initialize Fail ) :rtfm: how can i fix this? Thx in advance
can't launch the game
08/31/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
hi after i launched the client when HGW appear i get this error http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/750/81243918.j pg how to fix ? ty
RF Online Crimson Dawn cant launch game
02/06/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Hey I downloaded the game RF Online Crimson Dawn: RF Online Philippines : Patches But whne I try run the laucher when I insalled it just says connectin to update server and shutsdown and then is not running anymore? aint there anyway I can lauch the game and join a RF Online server, I know is down but is all servers down?
I have at launch the game
03/15/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Hello When I press start in the launcher the launcher turn off and thats all Nothing happens from there so I cant connect to the game Please help Alex