Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Esro Problem

Discussion on Help Esro Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Esro Problem

Well I need you to help you I do not understand what happened to this game or the server but there are problems of congestion seems to me that I'm trying to connect it seemed to wait and it's trying and that's that stick in a few seconds after it appears C9 no matter what I do is not get with someone who has solution please
Old 08/05/2011, 21:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
i would help....but i dont know what the hell you just said
Old 08/06/2011, 01:06   #3

elite*gold: 9
He gets the C9 error! what it was -.-'

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Esro Bot Problem :(
08/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I have the Cracked Holy bot for esro. i made a hotan script at the potion store (begin) , when i want to use it, he just run around Hotan. It doesnt make sense.. help me please, what i'm doing wrong?
A little problem with eSRo bot
07/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
i have problem with elite sro bot. i dont know how to make bot to use a cleric buffs on my char. i added Holy WOrd to my buff list when i press start in bot, it changes weapon to cler rod and then do nothing ;(
Esro Problem
07/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hey i've just logged in to Esro and somthing weird happened to me. here a pic that shows what happend to my scrren after i logged in.and moved the angle of cam. http://up352.siz.co.il/img1/ky0yquowjdjh.jpg any solutions?
Esro problem dc
07/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I have a problem with Esro after waiting 5-10 minutes I connect and disconnect gives me, what can I do to escape?
ESRO PROBLEM
07/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
when i launch client i get this http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7039/unledwed.pn g it doesnt matter what server i chose... same error