Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Esro problems

Discussion on Esro problems within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Esro problems

i play esro and i have alot of problems with it ;S

i cant start the client in the afternoon -.-
in the morning i login.
im farming so the client is open the whole day.
after couple of hours when i need dlvl i cant start new client,
i click in the launcher on Esro 1 and then the launcher freeze and i need to exit it.
or sometimes it says server offline..
i try to start client with loader and i get Error 9),
or the small client window opens and nothing happen too.. so i need to close it from task manager.
i have this everyday and i dont know how to fix it ..
sometimes i start client but its luck..
its working in the morning and in the night -.- so if i get dc or something i cant enter the whole day.
i close antivirus but its not helping

i have windows 7 64 bit if it helps.

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT ESRO GOLD ESRO 2 & ESRO 4 TO ESRO 1
08/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I WTT gold from ESRO 2 : 290M ESRO 4 : 208M + devil wing dress (F) 3x igno 1x damage 5% + pirate hat (F) 1x str 1x damage absorption TO Esro 1 Server
WTT ESRO lvl 93 warrior prem for wiz esro
06/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT ESRO lvl 93 warrior prem for a lvl 90+ wiz pm me
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^
esro client problems
07/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
everytime when i click on the installing program thing my comp frezzes and esro wont start anyone kno why!