Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB-Bot With iMultiDB and EliteSRo

Discussion on DB-Bot With iMultiDB and EliteSRo within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB-Bot With iMultiDB and EliteSRo

so i need help since i got 2 accounts botting in ZSZC Earth With DB-Bot 1.3a....
when i take out the Holy Bot Crack and click Start Game my Db BOt in ZSZC lose connection... all the times... also i use iMultiDB.Anyone know how i can run DB-Bot in ZSZC and Holy Bot Cracked in EliteSRo with IMultiDB? Ty for ur help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iMultiDB - Multi Botting with SRO-DB
11/04/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 75 Replies
iMultiDB :: dMd Just a 10 minutes VB2010 project I put together, bringing VB6 "Winsock 6.0 control" back to life. System.Net.Sockets works just fine. This is what this application does: SRO-DB <--Port 9000--> iMultiDB <---> SrProxy <---> SRO Follow carefully to multi-bot on one computer. This project support only 4 bot clients and can be done different ways. Here is what you need:
EliteSRO bug
07/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
so i have this straing bug -.- Aijaa.com - 8181638.png I dont know how to fix it ... i have win 7 ultimate and my isro works well
[EliteSRO]About a bug
07/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies
Hei! I heard about a bug on EliteSRO2 server, a bug at globals.Know someone what is that bug?
WTB eliteSro [1] acc 85+
07/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
So tittle sayd everything i just want to buy esro 1 acc 85+ . Pay only whit rsro gold .