Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Poll]ZSZC retro worth it or not?

Discussion on [Poll]ZSZC retro worth it or not? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Is ZSZC worth playing
Yes and I am/was playing it. 13 32.50%
Yes and I am/was not playing it. 1 2.50%
No and I am/was playing it. 7 17.50%
No and I am/was not playing it. 14 35.00%
Don't know and I am/was playing it. 0 0%
Don't know and I am/was not playing it. 5 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06/13/2011, 07:18   #16

elite*gold: 0

WorldDj, I really was thinking you're a somewhat smart guy.

But I know you're not a total noob and stupid also.

To answer your questions:

Only f****** idiots will still play in ZSZC. Their servers are run by f****** corrupt staff.

Instead of making this thread and listening to only what people who are already too far into that server to stop now have to say, you should try and ask around the more INFORMED people by maybe PMs for them to really let you know what's going on with ZSZC.

I'm not going to waste my time and explain everything that's really going on that most ZSZC players don't see "behind the scenes", but I can tell you that ZSZC were exposed publicly on these forums a few months back and a lot of things they wanted to be private were made public for everyone to see how corrupt they really are by someone who hacked into their website.

But due to certain very private infos being released, the admin of epvp had to get involved and I think he deleted the thread because he didn't want the forums to be involved with disclosure of things like transaction history from ZSZC.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2011, 13:18   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post

Only f****** idiots will still play in ZSZC. Their servers are run by f****** corrupt staff.

Instead of making this thread and listening to only what people who are already too far into that server to stop now have to say, you should try and ask around the more INFORMED people by maybe PMs for them to really let you know what's going on with ZSZC.

I'm not going to waste my time and explain everything that's really going on that most ZSZC players don't see "behind the scenes", but I can tell you that ZSZC were exposed publicly on these forums a few months back and a lot of things they wanted to be private were made public for everyone to see how corrupt they really are by someone who hacked into their website.

But due to certain very private infos being released, the admin of epvp had to get involved and I think he deleted the thread because he didn't want the forums to be involved with disclosure of things like transaction history from ZSZC.
I'm really amazed that you're not banned from this forum yet because all you do is flaming and bitching all the time. I've been playing most of the private servers out there so i know what i'm talking about. In fact i've played them all except mysro. The thruth is that you don't know a shit about any private servers at all. Because all you do is flaming and hating on zszc. The information about them that was leaked here was only transaction histories etc. And by this so called "evidence" for them they are corrupted assholes? You haven't seen a shit about sjsro or swsro for example so stop talking. You have no clue at all about what's hiding behind the elitesro admin. So just stop your bullshitting and keep your mouth shut, it would be the best for all of us here.

Ont: The login is populated all the time, sometimes it's crowded but you will always log on with the 1st try. The GM's are doing events from time to time(2-3 times in a week) with unique spawns and hide 'n seek events with nice prizes Just pm me if you need some more information.
Old 06/13/2011, 17:21   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post

I leave away the conspiracy theories for real life to handle that...and I have noticed that all hatred to many private servers are conspiracy built theories.

And for a matter that I am not a smart guy or not, I was away from private servers, didn't try zszc...but I only seek some fun moments...do not care about corruption, I believe if this is a p2p server, Gms will not hack the paid characters, or else the server will not work out, or be any where near successful...I just want some fun moments, relax it is a game no need to build in some theories and stuff...>.>

And this poll is made for the reason you just mentioned.
Old 06/13/2011, 21:14   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
I leave away the conspiracy theories for real life to handle that...and I have noticed that all hatred to many private servers are conspiracy built theories.

And for a matter that I am not a smart guy or not, I was away from private servers, didn't try zszc...but I only seek some fun moments...do not care about corruption, I believe if this is a p2p server, Gms will not hack the paid characters, or else the server will not work out, or be any where near successful...I just want some fun moments, relax it is a game no need to build in some theories and stuff...>.>

And this poll is made for the reason you just mentioned.
No offense but you're using those big words the wrong way, talking about conspiracy theories LOL

It has nothing to do about bs "conspiracy theories".

Like I said there was a thread WITH SCREENSHOTS of what the staff are doing in the servers, and the one who was providing all of this information WITH PROOF isn't a random kid using these forums but a respectable hacker around here.

And I never said anything about GMs hacking paid characters; this isn't SWSRO. The GMs in ZSZC are more 'crafty' with the way they abuse players and they way they do disgraceful things as 'staff members' where you don't see.

Most of us who were blessed enough to be around when this thread was created (and it was a very large thread and big discussion) are just grateful we could see what kind of scamming thieves ZSZC really is and glad we didn't waste our time and money in a server run by staff who are doing the most disgraceful things you can think of, all because they are so greedy for money. And most of the smarter guys here in epvp don't give a damn about the other idiot kids wasting their time in ZSZC and that's why you have all 1-2 sentence replies about how ZSZC is great, because they all already play there and don't know any better.

I could really list a lot of the things the ZSZC staff were exposed of doing and help you more to see proof of it, but it seems that you're already on ZSZC's side and you don't care about corruption like you've admitted that so it would probably be a waste of my time.
Old 06/13/2011, 21:31   #20

Old 06/13/2011, 22:52   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundkuk View Post
I'm really amazed that you're not banned from this forum yet because all you do is flaming and bitching all the time. I've been playing most of the private servers out there so i know what i'm talking about. In fact i've played them all except mysro. The thruth is that you don't know a shit about any private servers at all. Because all you do is flaming and hating on zszc. The information about them that was leaked here was only transaction histories etc. And by this so called "evidence" for them they are corrupted assholes? You haven't seen a shit about sjsro or swsro for example so stop talking. You have no clue at all about what's hiding behind the elitesro admin. So just stop your bullshitting and keep your mouth shut, it would be the best for all of us here.
stfu goddamn troll.

You're alt account Hundmat is already banned from these forums for TROLLING AND FLAMING.

You have no respect from anyone worth anything on these boards.

And this thread isn't about f****** sjsro or swsro or elitesro idiot.

Lastly, transaction records was only ONE of the things that were released about ZSZC. That has nothing to do with them being corrupt you f****** troll.

There was 2 threads released to expose ZSZC and the second had much less information about what ZSZC is really doing so you were probably just late, so I'll forgive your ignorance this time even though you're a troll.

How the f*** does transaction records have anything to do with them being corrupt? Either you can't read, or the word transaction is so big of a word for you that you didn't understand the entire sentence.

Like I said there was MUCH more information regarding ZSZC's corruption than transaction records, and that shows what little information you really have about ZSZC, or you don't want WorldDj to know any more than that.

Hundmat you should be banned from the entire internet for life.

Turks and Brasilians like you don't deserve to use the internet ever, because it's too much for your stupidity to handle.

Anyways, that will probably be the last post of yours I respond to because your trolling is f****** annoying.
Old 06/14/2011, 12:24   #22

I guess I must review these servers...
Old 06/14/2011, 17:08   #23

sure it worths.
Old 06/18/2011, 02:36   #24

I will buy one soon I mean an account.