Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zszc grab pet problem with 1.3a using great glider

Discussion on zszc grab pet problem with 1.3a using great glider within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
zszc grab pet problem with 1.3a using great glider

I use db bot choose what i want to pick click on pick with pet. In pet setting i choose pick everything(tryed without pick everything) and pet pick only items and gold.
Can anyone help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sro DB BOT and Grab pet ond ZSZC
03/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Why db bot 1.3A isn't working with grab pet filter? Im playing on ZSZC and my grab pet is rabbit.
[ZSZC]SRO-DB BOT and GRAB PET
03/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Yo Bought grab pet today. Tried to bot but bot doesnt detect skills. Putted pet to depo and made return scroll. Bot detected skills but doesnt attack. Just buff and stand in one place. What should I do?
zszc grab filter
03/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hello anybody have grab filter for zszc? i can't find it please give me if you have :]
[ZSZC] "Pick with Pet" won't work, grab pet won't grab
08/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi guys My char picks up the items but when i choose pick with pet, the pet won't pit the items. I have deleted bot, i have put the grab pet to storage, closed game, re-logged in etc. But the pet won't grab the items... This problem occured 1 week ago, i did deleted the settings and setup the bot again. It was gone. But now, it still occurs. Please help me.:handsdown: