Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO Bot Problem

Discussion on SWSRO Bot Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO Bot Problem

Hi !

I've a problem... I've downloaded the SRProxy and the db-Bot in SWSRO Database . I put this IP : 98.126.231.18 it's the SWSRO 2 IP. (Normaly)
(db Bot version 1.5a) ( I'm in SWSRO 2 and I've purchase the bot
Then I start it, after, I start the db Bot but he lags during 2 minutes, then I put the SRO_Client on it and I start the db Bot and the little image of Silkroad appeared. But I can wait 5 or 30 minutes, the game will not begin and this image stay on the screen.

EDIT
I've success to run the db-Bot, but just 1 time, but when I enter my ID and my PW he says it's not the good, while it's the good PW and ID.
So, I don't know what's the problem, I need your help.

Thanks a lot !

¤TeST¤
Old 06/01/2011, 00:21   #2

Try to leave the id and pw input in the bot blank and start the game with a loader.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2011, 14:27   #3

Thank you but What's the good loader for me, 'cause I've download a lot of loader, and they always say "Please run Silkroad.exe".
Old 06/01/2011, 16:09   #4

Download link :
Original thread :

Hit Thanks if it works! ^^

EDIT : Start proxy and fill in ip -> start the bot -> start the loader and tick your desired Division -> start the game through the loader -> When you're online on your character, load your settings in the bot and start to grind the magic way!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2011, 10:09   #5

Thank you very much ! :3
I've used, yesterday the IP on the jumbot for SWSRO 2 : 98.126.231.98 but he doesn't work. But today, I've used an other IP of SWSRO 2 : 46.37.190.82 and it work but a few minutes later the bot says me 7 access denied . I don't know what's it. But I will try to run the jumbot and the bot with the xp sp 2 compatilities.
But thanks a lot !

PS : I've not the frameworks, so I will try to have it.

EDIT
What's the division ?
Thank you !

¤TeST¤
Old 06/02/2011, 14:20   #6

Hey.
I guess the SwSro bot is the same as Db-bot.
So here's what you got to do.
Throw JumBot in the trashcan and use SrProxy instead =).
Link -
It's from the same thread as the loader.
Allright, when you're done downloading it this is what you gotta do -
Start the proxy and fill in your ip -> start the bot -> start the loader and tick your div -> bot bot bot and bot! =)

If you're still having trouble you can send me a pm with your e-mail =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2011, 19:50   #7

Thank you but what's the division ?

So I don't need the JumBot, I start the proxy with my IP, then I open the bot ( just a simple bot ? not crack ? ) and I start the loader, but which loader ?

Thanks a lot !
Old 06/02/2011, 22:25   #8

You need to start the bot via a crack.
Send me a mail with your e-mail adress so that i can send you all the necessary programs.

With Love - 2K
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2011, 22:33   #9

ok Thanks a lot jeppetwokay for your help, you're very cool ^^.

Thanks, I will send you a mail but tomorrow 'cause during all of this day I've searched a bot.

Re-thanks man !

¤TeST¤